Read more >
Sea Bass steamed with onions and ginger
- 2 x 150g Sea Bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3cm ginger, minced
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded, sliced
- 6 spring onions, finely shredded
- Steamed rice and coriander leaves for serving
- Place the fish (skin down) on a plate and into the strainer.
- Mix the soy, sesame, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and pour over the fish.
- Scatter the ginger, chilli and half of the onions on the fish.
- Place the strainer over the pot of simmering water and cover with the lid.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with coriander and the remaining onion. Serve with steamed rice.